Let’s build a Europe for all!
We strive to deliver high-quality services promoting the full participation and inclusion in society of all persons with disabilities. We believe that support services play a key role in enabling people to enjoy their human rights on an equal basis, beyond disability or any other factor. It is precisely this belief that guides our work in Brussels, Strasbourg and throughout Europe.
We are committed to operating on the principles of openness, participation, accountability, effectiveness and coherence.
As such, our work is guided by the following:
- User participation in the development and delivery of services;
- The implementation of good governance principles;
- A focus on the Accessibility, Availability, Affordability and Adaptability of services.
We want a Social Europe for all –including people with disabilities- that provides guaranteed universal access to high-quality services for those in need.
As such, we work towards ensuring:
- The full implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities;
- The provision of high-quality, and user-centred services running in an accountable, efficient and effective way;
- Fair working conditions and lifelong learning opportunities for staff employed in services.