WHY WORK WITH US?
If you join EASPD as a member, you will:
- Receive up-to-date, comprehensive information on what goes on in Europe and understand why the issues matter. We are also interested in knowing what you think about these issues to strengthen our lobby and advocacy work;
- Find out more about funding opportunities and receive support to develop and submit your project ideas;
- Network with similar organisations in other countries and exchange best practices, experiences and know-how;
- Have a voice at European level and thus strengthen the reputation of your organisation;
- Be able to promote your events, projects and views at European level to all our members and partners.
You can learn more about us in our latest EASPD leaflet.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER?
You can learn how to join EASPD from the membership document which explains
- Who can become a member
- What membership brings
- Steps to take
- Membership fees
A WORD FROM EX-PRESIDENT
"I joined EASPD 13 years ago. At that time, it was a small organisation trying to find its feet. Since then, I have seen EASPD grow and develop to become a well-known and respected partner to the European institutions and the voice of the sector on the continent.
EASPD is a place for us members to discuss all important challenges we face as service providers, to talk about the needs of the sector and to find solutions to move our agenda forward. We receive up-to-date, well explained information on all the relevant issues, and EASPD provides us with a forum where we can discuss them se we can develop our common position.
My life's work as a service provider in Austria has been guided by the promotion of human rights for persons with disabilities. In EASPD I have found an organisation that reflects this ambition and a group of colleagues from across Europe with whom I can cooperate to reach this result.
EASPD's success is based on the professionalism and friendly attitude of its staff and members: we work together to reach our common objectives and along the way, welearn from each other, discuss innovative solutions to the challenges we face, present our point of view to the European institutions and lobby for their implementation.
DO JOIN US - LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE, TOGETHER!"
Franz Wolfmayr, EASPD President from 2008-2016