PESSIS+ (Promoting employers' social services organisations in social dialogue) is launching a call for tender. We are looking for researchers or a research team.
Seven country case studies of social dialogue in the social services sector to be delivered by seven national researchers/ contractors from Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Luxembourg and Malta. The aim of this research project is to redress the lack of qualitative and quantitative data on labour and social dialogue issues in the sector of social services, from the perspective of employers.
The researcher(s) will be expected to demonstrate that they have:
· Knowledge of social services sector in the country to be studied
· Knowledge of and expertise of collective bargaining information
· Experience of carrying out interviews and summarising and writing up the key points
· Experience of writing accessible reports for a NGO and / or trade union readership
· Experience of presenting research to international meetings
Deadline is 17 February 2018.
Please send bids to Jane Lethbridge, Director, Public Services International Research Unit (PSIRU), University of Greenwich firstname.lastname@example.org